This page last changed on Dec 12, 2012 by mb.
please Juha, Marcus, Eric... someone help me.
using http://composer.openremote.org/preview/Modeler.jsp I had this huge problem.
I'm very sad !!
I think there is a bug in the designer, I don't how how to explain... but i Try
I had my normal account called "home" with all my devices and two full completed panels, "iPhone" and "iPad".
1) Read a answer for a webconsole problem, I created a new account "testmb", with a simple panel with a label
and I thought to create only one light device ON/OFF/STATUS, one SENSOR and one SWITCH
2) When I tried to insert the switch just created, clic on "SwithCommad", the designer show me all switch,
both account, "home" and "testmb", ... strange I thought, then I insert the switch I saved...
3) I don't know how and why, AHHHHHH--- but now I have the panels "iphone" and "ipad" on the "testmb" account,
and all my devices in the "home" account without my panels
ATTENTION DON'T OPEN IN THE SAME BROWSER TWO WINDOWS/TABS WITH TWO ACCOUNT !! (I use Chrome browser)
- all my devices
- the the test panel with only one label and one switch
- just one device created for testing
- my two "iPhone" and "iPad" panels
I spended many hours with this panels, please help me...
help me save the two panels in my "home" account... please...
Thanks Mark for your help.
I will take a look when I get a chance. Just don't log in to the account to cause any further data corruption
Posted by juha at Dec 12, 2012 10:11
thanks, you are my Santa's
PS: If you came in italy and you pass trough liguria, I cook for you the "Farinata"
with our olive oil...
Posted by mb at Dec 12, 2012 10:38
I will try to restore a backup from Nov 30th.
I'll try to get to Italy too. Most excellent food
Posted by juha at Dec 17, 2012 19:29
Thanks Juha !!
Now my panels are OK
Posted by mb at Dec 19, 2012 22:26