This page last changed on Dec 15, 2014 by baloutre.

Hi everybody,

I am new with openremote, using a mac and an android phone. Last week i created a test design, sync with controller, it was good on my android. Now i changed some things in the design, save it and sync the controller, but it is still the old design that appears on my phone... i tried to clear the cache, restarting the controller, remove the application from my phone... Impossible to get the last design on my phone!

Many thanx for your help!

Problem solved by deleting and reinstalling controller files on my mac... hope it is reliable over the long term...

Posted by baloutre at Dec 15, 2014 11:35
Document generated by Confluence on Jun 05, 2016 09:39