This page last changed on Jan 14, 2014 by biomaynard.
im trying to run openremote but i get this error when it loads the xml files .if i delete the controller.xml and the panel.xml it runs but if i sync with online designer it crashes again .i also tried the 2.1.0 ORCJAVA 312 version of openremote but its the same .i think you can find all the necessary information below...
any ideas ?
- A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
- SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0xabbda838, pid=5712, tid=2883081328
- JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0-b121) (build 1.8.0-ea-b121)
- Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (25.0-b63 mixed mode linux-arm )
- Problematic frame:
- C libzmq.so.3\+0x25838 zmq::socket_base_t::process_term(int)+0x70
- Failed to write core dump. Core dumps have been disabled. To enable core dumping, try "ulimit -c unlimited" before starting Java again
- An error report file with more information is saved as:
INFO 2014-01-14 15:21:21,902 : Controller Definition File Watcher for Default Deployer started.
- If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
pi@raspberrypi ~/OpenRemote-Controller-2.1.0_FM_SNAPSHOT-20130212-Lagarto/bin $